Saturday, March 26, 2011

Please Forgive Me...

Okay okay... it's been 2 weeks since I last updated my blog!  I don't know what happened.  Life has been crazy busy.  I would like to formally apologize to my.... 4 followers.  LOL!  Anyways...

So busy that I haven't even been able to catch up on my Google Reader.  I have a staggering 861 blog posts I need to read.  Yes you read that right!  861 posts!!!  I've never let it get this high before.

Well... I have a treat for you.  I have 3 blog posts that I'm working on right now and I hope to have them done before I go to bed tonight.  This is what you have to look forward to:

Chicken & Dumplings
Banana Split Cupcakes
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

I was pondering something as I just typed the stuff above... how come I always post about food???  I think I need to start posting about other stuff as well... I'll figure something out!

1 comment:

  1. yah! glad you're back, i am looking forward to these buff ckn sammies! :)

    ReplyDelete