Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sh*t My Dad Says

My dad is a riot.  The random things he texts or even says during one of our weekly conversations cracks me up.  My BFF, Sammy, suggested I start blogging about the random, funny stuff he says.  So this is the first installment of "Sh*t My Dad Says" (just like the blog, TV show, and book).

I sent my dad a text this morning: "Going for a run with my new triathlete friend.  She's almost 40 and pretty hot.  Too bad she has a boyfriend."

Dad: "You should try to break them up for me."

Me: "I dunno about that."

Dad: "Tell her you caught her boyfriend with a hooker."

Dad: "A male hooker."

Me: "OMG... You are such a freak."

Seriously, I have the greatest dad ever.

1 comment:

  1. i totally need to do this as well... but it will be a version of "Sh*t My Step-Dad Says"

    ReplyDelete