I've spent most of today (1/1/12) thinking about what races I want to run this year. I compiled a list of races I have on my radar. I highly doubt I will be able to run all of these races, but here's to trying!
- New Year’s Virtual 5k Race (1/1/12)
LVTC Ryan the Terrible’s 4.4M Birthday Run (1/7/12)Had to bail on this race... that's what I get for waiting until the very last minute to renew my car registration.
- LVTC Championship Series 10k (1/14/12)
- Freeze Your Thorns Off 5k Virtual Race (1/28/12)
- Mardi Gras 10k (2/11/12)
For the Love of the Kids Virtual Run ½ Marathon (2/14/12)I decided not to run this virtual race. It has to be completed on a weekday... meaning I would have to take a day off from work. Not going to do that.
- The Color Run (2/25/12)
- Six Tunnels to Hoover Dam 5k (3/17/12)
- Guns ‘n Hoses ½ marathon (4/22/12)
- LVTC Celebrate Education/National Run a Mile 5k/IM (4/28/12)
- LVTC Mother’s Day Run (5/12/12)
- Wet ‘n Wild 5k & Kids Run (6/16/12)
- Running with the Devil 5k (6/23/12)
- LVTC Christmas in July (7/28/12)
- LVTC Legends of Cross Country (8/4/12)
- Minnesota ½ Marathon (8/4/12) or Gopher to Badger ½ Marathon (8/13/12)
- Disneyland ½ Marathon (9/2/12)
- Manhattan Beach 10k (10/6/12)
- Vegas Ragnar Relay (11/3/12)
- Really Big Free ½ Marathon (11/3/12)
- LVTC Predict Your Time, Win a Turkey 5k (11/10/12)
- LVTC Run the Turkey Off (11/24/12)