Saturday, December 10, 2011

Friday Night Fun


My dad (and his new girlfriend) flew into Vegas on Thursday night for the weekend.  You see, my dad and I have made it a tradition to run the RnR Vegas ½ Marathon together.   

They came over Friday night for dinner.  I decided to Turkey Wild Rice Soup and Strawberry Spinach Salad as the main course and Queso Blanco Dip as an appetizer.  Holy smokes!  Everything tasted AMAZING!  It was a little time consuming to prep all the food… but it was SO WORTH IT!  Unfortunately, I am a lame blogger and totally forgot to take pictures of the food, but trust me… you need to try these recipes!  Here are the links:



Queso Blanco Dip (I warmed this up in the microwave, then put it in my mini crockpot to keep it warm)

I found one picture I took that night:
Why can't I rotate this picture? Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment