Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy [Belated] Birthday to...

My wonderful husband! 


Last Wednesday, November 30th was my husband’s 43th birthday!  He dreads every birthday ever single year.  I tell him the same thing every year… “Some people don’t make it to this age.  Be thankful you have.” 
The kids and I decided to take the husband to Famous Dave’s for his birthday dinner.  That man loves his BBQ!  Plus, I had a B1G1 free entrée there… that helps! 
Here is a picture I took that night…. 

It was a fun, relaxing evening.  We didn't have dessert at the restaurant because I made this delicious banana cake!
Why is the cake upside down?  Hmm...


I do not like making cakes in a 9 x 13 pan EVER.  The recipe I used was very unique.  I had to bake the cake at 275 degrees for an hour and then put it in the FREEZER for 45 minutes.  Crazy, right?  But it was worth it... so yummy!  Click here for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment